Tuesday 13 January 2015

My fuss free, "effortless" look

When you're in a rush and have snoozed that alarm one to many times... (come on, we've all done it!)... You just don't have time to make that perfect cat eye with the eyeliner, or waste time contouring... you just want to look half decent and acceptable to leave the house and face the day! This is my go to selection for just that occasion! 



First I'd start with a quick swipe of Benefit's Pore-fessional as a base for my foundation: the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. This is a light base, easily applied with just my fingers or a foundation brush - I normally use fingers if I'm in a rush! Then I'll apply my Instant Anti Age Eraser Eye Concealer by Maybelline, mainly under my eyes or any areas showing redness, I'll then set it all with my Stay Matte Powder by Rimmel in transluscent. This is only to get rid of any shine, not to add any colour or definition. For my cheeks I just need a quick sweep of colour and for that I use the L'Oreal le blush in the shade Sandalwood Rose.

A quick curl of the eyelashes and a swipe of MACs Dazzlelight to open up my eyes and it's time for mascara. I absolutely love the Benefit They're Real as I think it does everything and anything for my lashes... volume, definition, you name it, it does it!

For lips and a care free look, it has to be nude, that's why I favour the L'Oreal Collection Privee Nude Collection, in Cheryl's nude alongside the Model Co lip liner.

So there it is, my quick and easy, no fuss make up routine :)

Do you have any tips and tricks for days you just have no time?


Emma x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY AND LIGHT | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig