Saturday 9 May 2015

My Beach Essentials!


Whether your in the UK heading off to a day trip to the beach or living the dream spending time on some white sands, a properly stocked beach bag is essential. Below are my top 5 must haves...

Suncream: Pretty obvious, no? I brought a few different options with me but this was the one I took with me to the beach... no particular reason why I chose this out of the two I brought really, it's a high factor and I didn't find it to be too sticky, which I hate when you're on the beach - sand and stickiness are an absolutely awful combination if you ask me!

Music: I loveeee listening to music while on the beach, it sets my mood and I also use it as a timer for when to turn over... anyone else do that, or is it just me? Three songs then switch?!

Kindle: I also found I brought this with me, we had wifi on the beach so it was handy to have to watch a quick film on Netflix or play some games - gotta have entertainment while on the beach!

Reading material: I brought two magazines with me and a book this year. The book of choice was Paper Towns which I really enjoyed so would recommend if you haven't already read it! However I must say I find articles much easier to read on the beach, they're smaller and much easier the conquer while sunning yourself!

Avene Eau Thermale: This little can of water was so handy while on the beach, whether it's to help cool down or even to just rinse your hands, it was just nice to have it with me, and it's dinky little size meant it was easy to carry round.

Of course there were other things with me on the beach - let's not forget my trusty pair of sunglasses which literally never left my head and also my leave in hair sun protection spray which I used every morning before I left for the beach - we mustn't forget to protect our hair!

What are your beach essentials?

Emma xx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY AND LIGHT | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig