Saturday 31 January 2015

February Wishlist





Happy Saturday everyone, hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far! 

I thought I'd share with you a few things I have my eyes on for February. I have a thing at the moment for shirt dresses and I love this one from River Island, they're formal, yet still feminine and flirty, they're also really comfortable, which is great for when you're in an office all day. I'm also looking at possible outfits for Valentines Day and birthday events next month, and I found this beautiful full midi skirt from Topshop. Another thing that Topshop are doing loads of are these backward earrings, I absolutely love them, they're so different from the norm and also sooooo pretty!

Do you have anything you have your eye on to buy next month?

Emma x


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY AND LIGHT | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig