Sunday 22 February 2015

One Lovely Blog Award


Once again a big thank you to Jess for nominating me for the 'One Lovely Blog Award' - thank youuuuuuuuu :). From what I understand this is much like the Liebster Award, whereby other bloggers nominate each other so we can all try and get more exposure in the blogging world. So lets begin...!

Rules:


  1. Thank and link the person who nominated you
  2. Add the 'One Lovely Blog Award' logo into the post
  3. Share 7 facts about yourself
  4. Nominate 7 other blogs you admire
Facts About Me:

  • I'm a massive Disney Fan - I've been to Florida 7 times!
  • I have a Fiat 500 and I loveee it
  • I love tea 
  • My favourite meal is a good old Sunday Roast
  • This is my second blog - My first was called Love Of Everything
  • My favourite city is Paris
  • I have a freckle near my mouth and people always think its chocolate - it's not chocolate guys!!!
Nominations:



Emma x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you've been to Florida 7 times. I went last May and I LOVED IT SO MUCH. Disney is wonderful. I want to go again but it's so expensive!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I studied a few of the posts on your site now, and I truly enjoy your style . I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my site as well and let me know what you think.




    Hair Building Fiber
    Sandhi Sudha
    Step Up Height Increaser

    ReplyDelete

© BEAUTY AND LIGHT | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig