Saturday 4 April 2015

March Favourites!

I haven't done a favourites post for a while - but this past month has been a real good one, where I've found myself gravitating back towards the same products throughout the month. I've re-found my true love of nude lipsticks, baked blushes, brow definition and beautiful floral scents, so get ready for it - this is my collection of March favourites!


First up is an old flame - MAC's lipstick in Pure Zen, which is probably the best nude lipstick I have ever come across - so far! The formula, scent, colour and stay power are all positives and make it the perfect everyday shade. It's because of this, that I have chosen it for my favourites - I have literally worn this everyday this past month, so i think that alone makes a deserving candidate for this months favourites.

Along the same theme - the eos lip balm in passion fruit has been a God send - especially when you've got early mornings and need that extra protection for your lips in the chilly weather. I find I use this most in the morning and then apply lipstick just before I go to work, however I'll keep this in my bag so I can grab it if I ever need it.

The Max Factor Baked Blush has been such a good buy, it gives such a dewy, glowy finish to the skin so again, perfect for everyday wear. I spoke about this in my second hauling post so if you want to hear more, just click here.

Next up is the Maybelline Brow Drama - another product discussed in my hauling post from last month. I'd never used a brow wax before but I have to say - I'm quite impressed! I use this along with a liner - just to keep everything in place and it does such a great job. I don't think for a second that this fills in eyebrows well, but for sculpting and shaping on the go, it really is worth buying, and at £4.99, you can't go wrong!

Finally, my all time favourite perfume - Jo Malone's Peony & Blush Suede. I absolutely adore this fragrance, it's so feminine and sophisticated, so if you like floral scents, I would 100% recommend it. With top notes of  red apple, and heart notes of peony, this is a beautifully floral, sweet scent, which I wear for everyday use but could easily be worn simply for occasions. I think this is now my signature scent - I really want a full size bottle for my 21st - maybe in the lace edition bottle, just because that's a little bit more special... but I guess we'll have to wait and see! 

So that's it! Another month over and another favourites post up with my top 5 stand out items. Do you have any favourites this month??

Emma xx
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, great post! Brow drama sounds awesome!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, if you would like to do it. :)

    www.makeupmusingsandmechanics.com

    ReplyDelete

© BEAUTY AND LIGHT | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig