Thursday 9 July 2015

Cornwall Photo Diary





























Hello everyone, it's been a while hasn't it?! 

I've been away again spending some time with my family down in Cornwall. Cornwall is one of my favourite places to visit, not only because it means I get to see my family, but also because it's just so lovely! Full of culture, food, drink and some of the most amazing beaches the UK has to offer! It was a much needed break, even though it doesn't feel that long ago since I was in Mexico! I definitely came back down to Earth with a bump today, back to work for my final few weeks of placement (7 and counting!). I hope you enjoy flicking through these photos and hopefully it inspires you to go down and enjoy it too!

Emma xx


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY AND LIGHT | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig