Thursday 22 January 2015

Liebster Award

Thanks so much Jess for nominating me for the Liebster Award, I thought I should dedicate a special post just for the occasion! If you haven't heard of the Liebster Award before, it's a recognition for all those start-up, fresh faced bloggers out there, and aims to get them more awareness within the blogging community. There's a few rules that go along with it, so without further a do...





Rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Questions:
  1. What is your guilty pleasure?
    Eating chocolate.... This happens way too often, especially when I'm trying to be good!
  2. How would your friends describe you?
    Lover of all things makeup, fashion and Disney!

  3. What ten things make you happy?
    Having a cuddle, watching Disney films (any), spending time with my family, seeing my sisters, accomplishing something - even if it's small, big bubble baths, spending time with my friends, fresh sheets on a bed, Fridays, writing!

  4. Why did you start your blog?
    I started my blog so I could discuss all things I love with people that appreciate them just as much as me. It's nice to be apart of something, a community, who share the same values as you :)

  5. What is your favourite word?
    Maybe not my favourite word but definitely one I say a lot... "like"..!

  6. Where do you want to travel the most?
    I would love to go to Thailand, Fiji, the Maldives.... anywhere in that region of the world!
  7. Where do you getting your blogging inspiration from?I love buying anything thats new, testing it out and reviewing. I find inspiration from other blogs too, I really like reading certain posts e.g. monthly beauty favourites and 'what's in my make up bag'... I'm so nosey!
  8. What is your favourite quote?"If you can't stop thinking about it, buy it!"
  9. Who is your celebrity crush?Couldn't pick just one! LOVEEEE Zac Efron, especially in Bad Neighbours *heart eyed emoticon*, but then there is Ryan Gosling, Justin Timberlake, David Beckham... I could seriously go on...!
  10. What is your favourite lip product?This is so hard! I love a good all rounder, so for that little hint of colour, with great moisturising qualities and a nice fragrant smell, it's got to be the L'Oreal Colour Riche Nudes, in Julianne's Nude
  11. What is your goal for 2015?My goal for 2015 is to just be happy, take what you have as your life and make it great. Yes, work is important and handing in that report can feel like the most important part of your life, but remember those around you, and don't take them for granted!
Now time for nominations:



My Questions:
  1. What's your go to make up product?
  2. Your favourite film?
  3. Why did you start blogging?
  4. How would you're best friend describe you?
  5. A statement lip or eyes?
  6. What's your life motto?
  7. What item of clothing do you love the most?
  8. Where in the world do you want to visit?
  9. Are you looking forward to anything in particular this year?
  10. Who is your style/beauty role model?
  11. What was the last beauty/fashion piece you brought?
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY AND LIGHT | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig