Thursday 9 July 2015

My new love: Bumble & bumble



I've kind of fallen in love with Bumble and bumble... I know, I know, have I been hiding under a rock?! I had a spur of the moment decision to just go all out and buy a few things I have been eyeing up for a while and just got over the price tag! Here are the select items I went for!


I've wanted a hair mask for a while and scoured the internet looking for all sorts... that's when I stumbled across this, the BB Creme de Coco Tropical Riche Masque. I've only used it once but my God, this stuff is amazing, it also smells incredible! It left my hair so shiny and soft and you only need to have it on for 7 minutes, which is a lot less than some other hair masks out there!


 I read about this shampoo on another blog - Nouvelle Daily - and thought, 'that is exactly what I need'. I make a thing of always washing my hair on a Sunday, making sure the end of the week leaves me feeling good about starting a new one! This ultra purifying shampoo is a cleansing concoction to leave hair super duper shiny and full of life, helping to remove all the crap build up from the week before. This shampoo manages to cleanse the hair, without stripping it, though it should really only be used once a week to avoid it making your hair dry and parched. I've only used this twice but so far so good! The most recent time I used the masque after, and that was when I think my hair has felt its best, ever.


This final product wasn't something I was planning on purchasing, but the sales woman at Boots did a good job and it somehow ended up in my basket, and thank God it did! This is the Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer, a pre-spritz  to ensure your hair is protected and stays soft and supple between washes. It also comes with a whole host of benefits, it detangles, softens, acts as a heat and UV protector and de-frizzes. A little also goes a long way, which is how I justified buying it as at £19 this is pretty pricey, but i figure it will last a long time!

Have you tried any Bumble & bumble? What's you're favourite range?

Emma xx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY AND LIGHT | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig