Thursday 21 May 2015

Hauling #3

This post has been a long time coming, since I've been back in England (in other words duty free) I've had a thing for premium beauty, and when there's money off I can't find an excuse not to buy it! So the mixture of Boots discount and duty free both sides of the Atlantic have resulted in some serious harm to my bank account. Some of these items are relatively new, and some literally brought this week so a review may be coming your way soon!


This haul consists of twos... two mascaras, two foundations and two lip products... Lets start with the foundations. I love a good bargain and these two were picked up at the staff shop where I work. First up is the Lancome Photogenic Lumessence in the shade 01. I've been using this this week and I can already say I'm a fan. The shade, texture and durability are all great positives, though I wouldn't quite agree with 14 hour wear, however it does come close! It also has SPF 15 so means your skin is covered against the harmful rays from the sun. The next foundation is one from Dior, Dior Skin Forever Fluid Foundation in the shade 010. I haven't used this yet but I'm very excited to, it claims to last all day, have great blendability and creates a smoother, more even complexion day after day. I also loveeee the packaging on this - I know, not something which should determine whether I buy a product or not but don't worry it wasn't the only factor which persuaded me to buy!

Next up are the mascaras, I've been waiting agessss to buy Benefit's Rollerlash in full size ever since I got my free sample in Elle, so the wait is finally over! I love the formula of this mascara, its not too dry and the curl you get with this wand is probably one of the best I've seen. The other mascara in the pipeline is Lancome's Hypnose Mascara, again, I haven't tried this yet but very excited to test it out.

Finally the lip products, I've wanted both of these for ages and I was able to get them while on holiday. First, the Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Balm in the shade curvy candy. This is quite a sheer pink, perfect for day to day wear and the texture and wear is really good. Then there's the Dior Addict Lip Gloss in Rose Surprise, haven't had a chance to wear this yet but I love the corally-pink shade.

So that's my premium beauty haul! Are there any premium products you have your eyes on?

Emma xx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY AND LIGHT | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig