Sunday 24 May 2015

No7 Early Defence Range

Now you may or may not be aware that No7 recently launched a new collection into their already very popular current skincare range: Early Defence. This new range is aimed at younger women and is a preventative type of skincare, to keep skin looking younger for longer. The product claims to have Double Defence technology and a super light formulation - the latter I totally agree with, it's not heavy and is perfect before your foundation. The product is particularly aimed at 20-35 year olds with 'younger' complexions. Now, I know I'm only 20 (21 in a month!) so starting rather early with the anti aging-esque products but I guess you have to begin somewhere!



This product does feel heavy when you first apply, but as I mentioned earlier, once applied it absorbs into your skin and leaves a perfect base for your make up. It also doesn't affect the longevity of my makeup which is a great positive of the product - meaning I can have all the benefits from a moisturiser and know that my make up won't slide off my face mid-way through the day.

The ingredients include Lipopeptides and Vitamin A which are your anti aging properties, to help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles. It also claims to help against everyday environmental pollution and UV rays and as always with No7 Day Creams, it has SPF15, so you know even if your foundation doesn't have an SPF in, your skin will still be protected. It's also hyperallergenic, perfect for my sensitive skin!

I would 100% recommend this, and you have a selection of products to choose from as there's a Day, Night and Eye Cream available. Grab your own either in store or online.

Emma xx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY AND LIGHT | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig