Saturday 30 May 2015

May Favourites

It's the end of another month and that can only mean one thing... time for another favourites post! I haven't done one of these since March but I think that's because I was just so busy in April. I feel like in the past few weeks I have found some real gems that will 100% hang around as permanent fixtures in my stash!



First up is a new perfume purchase, I've wanted this for ages, since it came out really, and when I found it on offer I couldn't resist! Dolce is a feminine, fresh fragrance and embodies the "delicate balance between timeless craftsmanship and innovation...". The heart notes feature White Amaryllis and Water Lily, and base notes include Cashmeran and Sandalwood. If you like fresh floral scents I would definitely recommend this one!

Next up is a foundation I mentioned in a previous post, the Dior Skin Forever Fluid Foundation. The more I use this the more I love it, the packaging, formulation, shade and wearability are all amazing. If you want to read more about it just click on the link above to hear about the product. I've also mentioned Roller Lash in the same post, and as per, this stuff is great, I always have fantastic things to say about this product, and nothings changed.

I know I'm a bit behind with this next product but.... Eight Hour Cream, where have you been all my life?! I have suffered from dry hands for a while, especially over winter. This stuff isn't just for hands though,  you can shape brows, revitalize shine, and smooth cuticles and nails. This award winning hand cream has also been praised by make-up artists and beauty editors for many years now and no self respecting model would be without this cult product in their make-up bag. 

Finally, a new nail colour from Mavala in Orchid Mauve. This is now my new perfect nude... I've been wearing it for weeks, back to back. It's long lasting, has a nice shine and works with any outfit. 

What are your favourite items this month?!

Emma xx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY AND LIGHT | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig