Saturday 9 May 2015

Mexico | Photo Diary

I'm going to keep this short and sweet... I've just come back from 10 days in Mexico and here are just a selection of pictures from my time there. It was most definitely the best holiday experience I've ever had and if you haven't been to Mexico I would 100% recommend it! Everything was perfect and the locals treated us so nicely, which made the whole thing that little bit more special. 

Now the only problem is... I want to book another holiday already! The thought of going through summer with no holiday is already making me sad and I've only been back at work for a day! What am I like?!




This was our excursion - visiting one of the Seven Wonders of the World; the Chichen Itza. It was such an amazing experience and after walking round and taking in all the beautiful surroundings we got to swim in a 70m deep cenote (a sinkhole to you and me), which was again, an amazing experience and kind of surreal! After that we had some free time to enjoy the Tequila Museum where (of course) we got to try all the different types of tequila - passion fruit being my favourite!





At our hotel there was a Mojito Bar with over 30 different Mojitos on offer, along with almost every cocktail recipe under the sun also on offer! Needless to say we did an extensive taste test while there!


Being on the East Coast of Mexico meant we got to enjoy some amazing sun rises - this is just one of many!






Our hotel also had a michelin star restaurant on site, Le Chic - think Heston Blumenthal-esque food, including caviar, tuna tartare, pancetta foam and desserts with candyfloss and carrot on the same plate!






 We also visited Cancun while we were there and I have to say, they have one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen - the photo below doesn't do justice to just how blue the sea was - it looked unreal!



 


So that's it! I won't bore you any more with the photos! If you have any questions about Mexico or where I stayed feel free to ask :)

Emma xx

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY AND LIGHT | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig